Orpheus Lab's swiss-made "Vanguard" Digital Audio Dock (DAD) has all the inputs you'll ever need. Allowing connection to any digital audio sources compatible with S/PDIF and ADAT Lightpipe formats.
A large number of connection ports are provided in the DAD including USB 2.0, FireWire 400, Bluetooth AD2P, LAN and USB Flash. The DAD is able to work in multichannel mode with the USB, FireWire and ADAT modules. It also comes with licensed iPod and iPhone digital transfer compatibility, in a dock which not only enables playback of your iPod/iPhone content but also the recharging of the devices.
Clocking information is displayed with two LEDs, to indicate whether the Phase Loop Lock (PLL) is locked and whether the system is clocked with an external signal. The use of headphones has been made as convenient as possible by placing a headphone jack on the front panel accompanied with a volume control.
- Word clock IN / OUT (44.1KHz/48KHz/96KHz/192KHz)
- Firewire multichannel: 8 Channels 24Bits @ 192kHz
- USB 2.0 multichannel: 8 Channels 24Bits @ 192kHz
- LAN/Ethernet: UPnP Compliant, Configurable WebRadio
- iPod and iPhone Dock.
- Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR A2DP (iPhone compliant)
- USB Flash Direct playback
- HDMI not HDCP Compliant
- Optical ADAT: Up to 8 Channels 24Bits @ 48kHz
- Toslink: 1 Channel 24Bits @ 192kHz
- 4 x SPDIF channels
- 1 x ADAT
- 1 x Line In over jack
- 1 x Line Out over jack